sciprotec furnace loading systems are specially designed for the requirements in the heat treatment. They reliably transport batches with a temperature of up to 1000 °C.
Different special loading systems are available for use at high temperatures, with liquid hardening salt, hardening oil and polymer solutions.
The different system configurations can be loaded using specialized charging systems such as conventional chamber furnace loading trolleys, overhead conveyors, storage and retrieval vehicles or stacking cranes. Our long experience as a supplier of furnace loading systems has allowed us to come up with solutions for almost any requirement.
The charging systems can be manually controlled or fully automated. Full automation allows unmanned operation over several days.
Technical data of the loading systems:
- Loading type: batch carrier, overhead conveyor, manipulators
- Temperature range: 20°C to 1000°C (248°F to 2282°F)
- Batch environment: shielding gas, liquid hardening salt, oil, etc.
- Drive: pneumatic, electric and hydraulic
- Batch weight: 20 to 30,000 kg
- Handling speed: <2 m/s
The integration of robots and automatic manipulators in the heat treatment equipment allows to flexibly automate standard tasks. Their use in the handling of hot parts means process parameters are precisely complied with.
- automation of loading of hardening presses
- workpiece carrier handling
- automatic batch setup